PHARMASTAR™ is an inline pressure sensitive labeling machine, it uses a star wheel system to properly introduce the round bottles to the labeling applicator. Since the bottles are guided inside a star wheel pocket, the system relies on the entire body of the bottle to properly present itself to the peal plate, ensuring perfect placement of the label every time.
- The star wheel system ensures perfect separation of each bottle before entering the labeling station
- It keeps track of every faulty container throughout the system
- It positively rejects the faulty container onto a motorized accumulation conveyor inside the machine.
The PharmaStar™ labeler can be configured to be easily integrated onto an existing production line and can be incorporated with the latest in quality verification systems, such as:
- Bar Code Scanners
- Vision Inspection Systems with OCR/OCV Inspection of lot # / expiration date
- Label Code Verification
- Label Presence Sensors
(“FLRS SYSTEM”) Faulty Label Reconciliation System
The FLRS unit is designed with track-and-trace capabilities for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and bio-tech applications which require the removal of a faulty label before it is applied onto the container.
All inspections that fail will result in the defective container being positively rejected and tracked in the batch reporting system.
For final Productivity report a CFR 21, Parts 11 data report is also offered.
Applications: Round containers 50cc - 1500cc
SPEED: Up to 220 BPM**
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** Subject to System and Labeling Head Selection